Accelerated Private Pilot Course
Another option is the accelerated pilot course. In this program we typically pair you up with another student who matches your availability (So mornings or afternoons) and you do your training together.
The way this works is that you both sit in on the same ground brief and split the cost. Then you each fly with the other in the back seat (for most flights.) This way you see all the exercises twice and have someone to go over things with other than your instructor which is nice. This course is a minimum of 4 – 5 day a week booking plan and works out to getting most people done their Private license within 3-4 months and keeping the costs lower too.
Do note that you can also do an accelerated program on your own by committing to book 4-6 days per week, this will also help to keep costs down but allow you a bit more flexibility with scheduling.
Accelerated Program Compatibility Interview
- Why do you want to be a pilot?
- What are your goals flying wise? PPL or CPL? Career?
- What is your availability for flight training? Mornings or afternoons?
- What made you want to come to EFC?
- Why do you want to do the accelerated program specifically?
- What are your study Habits?
- Where is your favorite place to study?
- Have you worked with a partner to learn a new skill before? What did you like or dislike about working with a partner?
- What do you (did you) do for work?
- If applicable – have you ever worked with someone 20 years younger/ older? Any difficulties?
- What, if any other outside commitments do you have, or will you be primarily focused on flying? (this leads to having extra time towards flight training and can increase productivity if both make flying the priority)
Contact our CFI
If you are interested in our accelerated private pilot program please email our CFI.