Taxes & Flight Training
- A student may be able claim certain flight instruction expenses providing it is their intention to pursue a career in aviation.
- Must be 16 years old to claim before the end of the tax year.
- The CRA may deny your claim for your PPL if you have not registered and are actively pursuing your Commercial License.
- Social Insurance Number is now required for us to generate the certificate.
- Flying costs can be claimed up to the minimum licencing & rating requirements (i.e. 45 hours for the PPL, 65 hours for the CPL)
- We will issue a tax certificate to students who have completed the request form.
- Tax forms for 2020 training will be available by Feb. 28, 2021.
- T2202 Tuition and Enrolment Certificate.