• A student may be able claim certain flight instruction expenses providing it is their intention to pursue a career in aviation.
  • Must be 16 years old to claim before the end of the tax year. 
  • The CRA may deny your claim for your PPL if you have not registered and are actively pursuing your Commercial License.
  • Social Insurance Number is now required for us to generate the certificate. 
  • Flying costs can be claimed up to the minimum licencing & rating requirements (i.e. 45 hours for the PPL, 65 hours for the CPL)
  • We will issue a tax certificate to students who have completed the request form.
  • Tax forms for 2020 training will be available by Feb. 28, 2021.  
  • T2202 Tuition and Enrolment Certificate
Need further information, call Gerald at 780-800-9639 Ext. 5 or email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.